分享
夺宝奇兵中文论坛 | Indiana Jones CN Fan Site | It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage. |
查看: 16320|回复: 2
上一主题 下一主题 打印

'Indiana Jones 5' cast  [复制链接]

收起左侧开启左侧
你好!准备启程的探险家,你是第16321个浏览者
'Indiana Jones 5' cast: Steven Spielberg has no intention of replacing Harrison Ford

For a while now, there have been a slew of reports pointing to a new actor donning the fedora hat in the highly anticipated "Indiana Jones 5" movie. "Jurassic World" star Chris Pratt and "Limitless" actor Bradley Cooper were among the top choices for the recasting.

However, Steven Spielberg, who will be back to helm the fifth film in the franchise, recently confirmed that there wouldn't be anyone else to play the much-loved adventurer but Harrison Ford, the guy who wore the hat, wielded the whip and breathed life to the character in the first place.

"It's certainly not my intention to ever have another actor step into his shoes in the way there have been many actors that have played Spider-Man or Batman," Spielberg told Screen Daily when asked about who will play the titular character in "Indiana Jones 5."

"There is only going to be one actor playing Indiana Jones and that's Harrison Ford," the filmmaker adamantly declared. Spielberg emphasized that no one could replace Ford as the beloved Indy. "I don't think that's ever going to happen," he underlined.

It wouldn't be so impossible seeing Ford take on the iconic role again. The "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" star has already stated how he would "love to" reprise his role for "Indiana Jones 5"and work with Spielberg once more. "If we get a script, I'd love to do it," he told Entertainment Weekly.

Meanwhile, Spielberg's return to the franchise, whose fourth film "Crystal Skull," did not do well in the box office compared to the first three – "Raiders of the Lost Ark" (1981), "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" (1984) and "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" (1989) – is plainly due to "more adventures" that await.

"So as long as there's more adventures out there, I've got a bullwhip, a fedora, a leather jacket and a man on a horse who knows how to get the job done," Spielberg said. With that, it looks like fans can get ready for some swashbuckling action again in "Indiana Jones 5."

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册(register)  

收藏收藏 分享分享 顶0 踩0 发送到手机穿越
点评
B Color Smilies

您还可以输入:个字符
X

X

提醒: 您在"夺宝奇兵中文站"交流请遵守本站规则公告及互联网有关条例," IndianaJones "发表的文章《'Indiana Jones 5' cast》版权归属作者所有, 未经允许严禁转载, 如是转贴版权归属原作者所有.如有侵权联系删除.
欢迎来到夺宝奇兵中文站!
本站会员专属福利,查看影视区.
管大管大,我要求影视资源.

冒险日报 关闭

夺宝奇兵5 预告片公布 2楼

前情提要D23预告: 预告片大意:来自reddit It begins with the sun glowing over a desert city, then cuts to a rickshaw chase through the street. Audie . ...

查看

会员须知 | Things you should know

想探寻更多 夺宝奇兵中文站 的秘迹? 加入探险队 继续上路
X
快速
返回顶部
返回首页