免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
Sclub交友聊天~加入聊天室當版主
分享
Board logo

标题: Steven Spielberg Would not Recast Indiana Jones in New Film [打印本页]

作者: 匿名    时间: 2015-12-14 18:33     标题: Steven Spielberg Would not Recast Indiana Jones in New Film

Steven Spielberg Won't Recast Indiana Jones in New Film: 'I Don't Think Anyone Could Replace Harrison'

[attach]779[/attach]

Harrison Ford will not be passing on the bullwhip in the next Indiana Jones movie.

Steven Spielberg, who's directed all four previous films in the franchise, confirmed that a fifth Indy flick is in the works, and there's only one man who can play the titular role.

"I don't think anyone could replace Harrison as Indy, I don't think that's ever going to happen," he said in an interview with Screen International posted on Screen Daily.

Rumors had been swirling that with Ford entering his mid-70s, the whip-toting archaeologist might be played by a new actor. But Spielberg made it clear no one – not even the highly suggested Chris Pratt – is in consideration.

"It's certainly not my intention to ever have another actor step into his shoes in the way there have been many actors that have played Spider-Man or Batman," the directed said definitively. "There is only going to be one actor playing Indiana Jones and that's Harrison Ford."

The other films in the series have raked in nearly $2 billion in global box office sales, according to Screen Daily, but with the latest film, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull receiving less-than-stellar reviews, some thought we'd seen the last of Indiana Jones.

Spielberg explained his desire to continue the blockbuster franchise, saying, "So as long as there's more adventures out there, I've got a bullwhip, a fedora, a leather jacket and a man on a horse who knows how to get the job done."

欢迎光临 夺宝奇兵中文站 (http://indianajones.imotor.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2